Do you have merch?
-Yes click here for merch
Is this venue open up to the public or just for special events?
-Special events only
What day is the Landslide Festival?
- September 3rd (one day long)
Who do I contact if I am a vendor?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact if I would like to upgrade my ticket or am having technical issues?
- Email email@example.com
When do the gates open for the Festival?
- Water park gates open at 11am
- Parking lot & Campground gates open the day before (Sept. 2nd) at 12 noon. Feel free to come set up camp and camp a day early
Is there re-entry into the festival?
-You can go back and forth from your campsite and the festival. Once you leave the parking lot, there are no re-entry's.
Do I need to pay for parking?
-Yes, $10/car. Car pull if possible.
Am I allowed to bring in a bag?
-Yes, security will search through it upon every entry
Do I need to provide my own tent for camping?
Are there food trucks in the venue?
Are there food trucks in the campgrounds?
What are the requirements for someone under 18 to attend?
- Have your parent buy your ticket. In the buying process they will sign the online waiver for you.
Can you purchase tickets at the event and do you need an ID?
- All tickets must be purchased online. No ID needed.
Do I have to pay extra to bring my RV, camper, bus etc out to camp?
-Yes you need to buy the RV/ Camper pass. No fee is requited for bringing just a tent to camp.
Can I take my car into my campsite?
- Yes, if you are camping in it. If not, please just drop off your camping gear and park in the parking lot. We would like the campgrounds to have plenty of room for tents instead of cars
Can you have a fire at the campground?
- Propane fires only
Can I bring my own ATV/MOTO?
Can I bring my own speakers, couches, lights, games etc for my campsite?
-Yes, the best looking/vibing campsite will win VIP tickets for LS 2023
Can I bring my own paddle boards/water inflatables?
Can I bring lawn chairs and other water activities such as paddle boards into the water park?
Can I get a refund?
ADDITIONAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN
-Weapons of any kind including fake ones, vapes/cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, food and drink, laser pointers, promotional items/fliers (contact us for permission), professional photo/video equipment, pets or animals